Thursday, August 12, 2010

One Coat Wonder-American Apparel Mount Royal

I stumbled across an AA store at the mall and thought I'd take a peak to see if by chance they had the polishes in and lucky for me, there was a full display.

(Click on any image for larger view-view cuticles at your own risk!)



I was truly thrilled with the application of this polish-one coat was full coverage. This was Mount Royal and if the rest provide the same great coverage with one coat, I'll be very pleased with all my purchases. Mount Royal is a deep blue/purple cream which I loved! Wear was good too; you may be seeing some shrinkage from SV but no chipping even after 3 days. Removal was a dream-no staining of nails nor messy skin staining even for such a dark colour (unlike A&O-Morning After that stained my skin soooo badly......) By then, time to change your mani, right?


Stamped using Konad white special polish with BundleMonster IP BM21.




Any by the way, this polish would be suitable for stamping, for those who may want to know/try it out. For those of us who are stamping fanatics, we are always looking for a new polish that we can use when doing our stamping!



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!