Monday, November 29, 2010

Glittery Mess? Or Success?

Well, Christmas will soon be upon us so I thought it may be time to start rocking some holiday and winter manis....this is OPI Smitten with Mittens from the 2009 OPI Holiday Wishes collection.




Stamped with Orly Luxe and Scratchers stamping polish in platinum (similar to Sally Hansen Celeb City) using Konad IP m59 and fauxnads HB23, HB11 and P12.



The pix do not do this polish justice....it really is beautiful...and the stamps do glitter in real life....





So what do you think...glittery mess .... or success?

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Total gorgeousness!!!
    I layered that ChG mint green glitter over dark red: epic fail! Too dark too murky!
    I love this combo, it's beautiful!

    Smitten w/Mittens is gorgeous, I have Crimson Carol from that collection, like a red version of Zoya's Crystal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!