Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm On a Bit of an Essie Kick....

Used five Essie's for my last mani and when it came time to pick out a polish for my last mani, another Essie was calling my name!

Essie Bachelorette Bash....

The sun was bright even on this cold day so I was able to take a pix while sitting in my car waiting for my morning coffee!

Used China Glaze OMG for stamping polish using fauxnad IP XLB (lovin' these XL plates!!!)



These pix were taken in the wee hours in the morning under artificial light but the holo was still visible...but much more in the sun!!

Here's Bachelorette Bash by itself:


It was fantastic to see the sun the last two days...I sure hope spring is right around the corner.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. the holo is so pretty with the Bachelorette Bash. I love holos :P I've been wanting to get OMG from the OMG collection gah still no luck :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!