Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter!

Here's my Easter morning mani!





China Glaze White Out as base; stamped with Konad special polishes in Yellow, Metallic Pink and Chic Blue.

Used IP's Konad S10 and fauxnads SdP B-04, BM19, T21, XL A and XL B.





If you're brave enough to view some really bad cuticles, I also did the same design on my right hand, but pastel stamping.



Used Konad special polishes in Pastel Pink and Pastel Yellow and Beautiful Scratchers Pastel Purple (or lilac...not sure of exact name).

And for something differently, added some nail glitter on the stamping. This is Konad glitter but I know there's lots of other brands on the market.



I've never used this before so don't know if I applied it right....just put on a layer of clear coat and dipped my finger in the container...it seems to me that this is a little thicker than I've seen...I'll have to watch some youtube tutorials before I try it again....I think the sugary look of the mani is appropriate considering the amount of chocolate and sweets I'll probably be eating Easter morn!



I hope you have a fantastic Easter...and had a great weekend!

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. Cute mani! Just found your blog, you do lovely designs! I tried an Easter mani myself, but it was a bit of a fail! I need to get some stamping plates! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! - I love the colour combo's - and love how you've worked them into this mani! its awesome!

    /Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! And the bunny is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute mani. My favorite nail is the one with the swirly on it (ring finger). Very cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the right hand more(not because the cuticles^_^). I like the way it turned out =)
    Happy easter to you too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both hands are great! I didn't even know Konad made glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love them!
    look so good with glitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is amazing!i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designeer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!