Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Preview of New Cheeky Plates!!!

I'm soooo excited.....I've received the 26 piece Cheeky Summer Collection!!!!  This is the first preview of these plates.....there are also a few other bloggers around the world who will be sharing their mani's soon too and I can't wait to see the awesome mani's they come up with!  While there are lots of awesome designs that I can't wait to try, Cheeky asked that only plates that have already been previewed on their Facebook be shared.  Of course the nail fanatic in me had to pick the polish images on CH40....here's the mani I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of two coats of Essence Ultimate Pink that I had picked up at Shoppers Drug Mart recently.  Deal at $1.49 (and a super deal at $0.99 if you can pick them up in US at Ulta!). 


Stamped using CH40 using Konad black and white special polishes.


Added a few accent stars using CH51, as well as random dots.


Topped with SV.


Here's CH40 swatched on paper.


For those who may be wondering about the size of the full designs, the width is 1/8" wider than their last series of plates; the length is the same to the top of the curve.  The full size image is smaller than the full size SdP, A, T and H series, but bigger than Konad, Red Angel and either of the Bundle Monster sets.


In case you' haven't heard about this, Cheeky is doing a Carnival that gives you an opportunity to win $250 in nail art supplies including plates, dotting tools, brushes.....basically everything you need to do more cool nails! Please go to Cheeky's Facebook page for further details.  (Edited to add it has already started and will end on June 7, 2012.)
So what do you think about Cheeky's new designs?  I can't wait to be able to share more of their designs!  I think there's a little bit of something for everyone...lots of full size designs and lots that can be worked around various themes!  According to Cheeky's FB site, they should be available for sale the end of May-early June.
Thanks for looking! 




23 comments:

  1. As a hair stylist, I LOVE the one with dryers and scissors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks amazing! I love those plates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad they are wider. I do like those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG~!! These are super cute!! They look like Barbie designs:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL wow, thats really fun plates, really great - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I can't wait to buy! The plates are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an awesome mani, super cutestamp

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need these plates in my life soon. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where do you get these? Cheeky's FB page seems to indicate that they can be purchased via amazon.com, but last I checked, they won't ship to Canada. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rebecca: Myself and a few other bloggers got these to sample before mass release so thats how I got these plates :)

    Other Cheeky plates, I got via Amazon, had them shipped to a US address and picked up from there. Cheeky knows that there is a lot of interest in their products in Canada and other worldwide countries that they doesn't currently delivery to, and from what they have said is that once they set up their website, they will offer worldwide shipping when you purchase from it. So its in the works, just not ready yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will just have to be patient. :)

      Delete
  11. Oh I love your cheeki plate! Want want iti

    ReplyDelete
  12. What luck! I love, I want those images plates

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute designs! Thank pink looks awesome, I need to pick up some more Essence polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, I officially need to use my current stamping plates so I can justify buying this set!

    ReplyDelete
  15. these look like a nail polish lovers dream!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very very cute shade rexy!!!adorable
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!