Saturday, March 16, 2013

Digit-al Dozen, Geek Week; Day 5

Late for Day 5 of Geek Week...this one's for one of the Digital Dozen...Geeky Owl...so we decided to do owl mani's for Day 5.  Here's what I came up with....but they aren't very geeky!


Started with a base of skittles; starting at the thumb and going clockwise, the polishes are Zoya Nice is Nice, Essie Shelter Island, Jessica Lime Cooler, Essie I Am Strong and China Glaze Lemon Fizz.  All two coats and topped with SV.


Stamped with an assortment of plates; Lilic's A04 (middle), SdP 53 (yellow owl on index and pink owl on thumb), W115 (orange and yellow owl on thumb, pink owl on index), Apipila 02 (green owl on thumb and orange on ring), SdP-C07 (green on index) and W201 (pinky owl and yellow on index).  Stamping polishes used were Dashica blue, FUN Cotton Candy, Avocado Green and Mango Shake and Sally Hansen Instadri Heat Flash.


Added a few dots in the same colours.


Decided to add a few dots for eyes on most of the owls.


Topped with SV.


I had gone through my plate stash looking for owl images and even though I used these ones, I still had images from BM309, W236, DRK B, Mash 37 and XL Big SdP 2 that I could have used...who would have thought there are so many owl images?  And maybe I missed some, whooooo knows!

Have a great weekend...and here's the other Geeky Owl Day 5 Mani's!



10 comments:

  1. Ah this is so amazingly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looove these colours and the patterns :)
    amazingly cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous. Following you immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. I think I will have to see how many owl stamps I have now. This looks easy enough for my skills and it's adorable. I love how each nail is totally different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's incredibly cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome! I'm still waiting for he new big cheeky plates. Any word yet?..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!