Friday, April 19, 2013

Blue Matte Autism Awareness Mani

I hope you're not tired of  blue mani's yet!  After wearing a few lighter shades of blues, I decided upon a darker shade to mix it up a bit; this is what I came up with!


Started with a base of one coat of Lioele M04, which is a matte polish.


Stamped using Nicole by OPI Positive Energy using Dash 20 (ring and pinky), SdP C-11 (thumb), Big SdP F (middle), and Apipila P.01 (index). 


Topped with SV.


When I was sizing my pix while drafting this post, I hit X-Large by mistake and after looking at it for a bit, didn't mind how it looked as the larger size made it a little easier for the stamping to be seen; I'm not sure if this trend in posting larger pix will continue (I'd say it will depend on how well the cleanup is and how many hang nails I have!) but for now, I'm going to keep at this size; hopefully they aren't too offensive!

Hope you're having a great week; thanks for looking!


5 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love it!!! I love all the different designs and that blue is gorgeous! The larger pictures are great too and makes it easier to see your awesome stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bigger pics! Lioele is a brand I don't remember hearing about before--do you get it at a nail supply?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lioele is from local Asian Mall. From what I found via google, Lioele is Korean polish. They have awesome mattes and some jellyfish cremes that I have swatched but not done a full mani. If you need any for your stash, PLMK!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!