Saturday, April 27, 2013

Stars

I've had this mani in archives for almost two months so thought I'd share as part of the blues-posting-fest in support of Autism Awareness for April.  I have enough mani's archived now to do a blue mani post every day between now and the 30th but the kicker will be if I have enough time to do type up the posts to go along with them!  I guess if I don't get around to getting them posted before the 30th, they'll show up at some point!  (I already know I won't get them all posted because I started to type this Wednesday and it's late Friday night by the time I'm finally finishing this post and already know a busy weekend is planned, so the rest of the blues will be posted at a later time.)

Started with a base of two coats of Glitter Gal Marine Blue.  This has no topcoat.

Stamped using white Konad special polish using MJ IV (thumb and middle), Apipila 01 (index), Big SdP B (pinky) and XXL Big SdP-01 (ring).

Topped with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Fast Dry top coat.


I'm now sporting other colours on my nails even thought I'll still be sharing blue mani's until the end of the month.  As much as I love blues...and it certainly is a good cause....it is nice to see another colour on my nails other than blue! They too will show up at another time lol!

Have a great weekend....we are finally going to be getting some nice weather...time for some yard work....thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!