Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! 


Started with a base of two coats of Pure Ice Jackpot (pink) and Cover Girl Outlast Out of the Blue, both two coats, no topcoat.


Stamped using white Konad special polish using FD2 (thumb and ring), MJ II (hands and feet on middle and pinky), W228 (mom and hearts on index), and Apipila P.01 (faces on middle).


Added random hearts and words from an image in Pueen43.


Dotted using same stamping base polishes.


Topped with SV (no pix here but very first image).

Happy Mother's Day to everyone........whether or not you are a mom, a mom-to-be.... or celebrating with or thinking of your mom!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!