Monday, June 24, 2013

Funky French Tips

This weeks FB Adventures in Stamping challenge was a french tipped mani; this is a funky french that I came up with!



Started with a base of two coats of OPI Magazine Cover Mouse, no topcoat.


Stamped using white Konad special polish using Betina B10 and Betina B13 on accent.  (I also used a brush and filled in the circles closest to the cuticles as I didn't like the look of it half done!)


Topped with SV.


Pix in the sun.



Betina are a (new to me) series of plates.....I purchased my set here!  They also have a FB account here.

Hope you had a fantastic weekend....thanks for looking!

P.S.  Be sure to check back for a new giveaway coming soon!




3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!