Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wood Grain Look Using FUN 6

Another quick mani that I did not too long ago when pressed for time but wanted a change. Did the usual; pick a holographic polish, stamp using a full size image and voila, new nails in no time flat!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI DS Classic, no topcoat.


Stamped using FUN 6 with FUN black stamping polish.  This black stamping polish was opaque and cleanup was a breeze!  I have a mental note to order more the next time new plates are released.....it's my new favourite black stamping polish!


Topped with SV.


While this pix is a little blurry, you can see a little holographic glitter shine through.


A pix the next day in the sun.


Here's a look at the images on FUN 6 by FAB UR NAILS.











(This was another mani destined for The Hangnail Series lol!)

Hope you had a great weekend....a long weekend for those of us who are off on the Civic Holiday!

Thanks for looking!



6 comments:

  1. Love it! I love the FUN plates now I am going to have to look at the stamping polishes though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant stamp! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I could see stamping that design in blues or greens with fish on top for an undersea mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cool! Did you get a chance to try FUN11 for me yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!