Sunday, May 18, 2014

Digit-al Dozen Does Decades; Day 5


I'm late getting up my post but finally, here's Day 5 of the Digit-al Dozen decades challenge.  This time, I'm doing the 90's; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (white), FingerPaints Black Expressionism (black) and Duri Taming of The Shrew; topped with SV.


Stamped using assortment of images from MoYou Back to the 90's-01 (index and ring), MoYou Roxy-06 (thumb), MoYou Tourist-02 and HD-A (thumb) using black FUN stamping polish, Mundo de Unas in 11 (yellow) and 48 (green).


Added 90's on the thumb using the wording from the MoYou plate.

Here's a closer look at the plates used.  MoYou Back to the 90's-01



MoYou Roxy Collection-06


MoYou Tourist Collection-02

Topped with SV to finish.

Here's the other ladies Day 5 mani's!


Hope you're having a great weekend; thanks for looking!



7 comments:

  1. Cool! I love that little face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so perfect! They go along with my mani for this day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are AMAZING!! I love the choice of band!! Also those stamping plates...I HAVE to get those!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this...such great stamping choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! Perfect 90s manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cassette tape image on that one plate is cracking me up--I might have to track that down. I think I still have some of the mix tapes I made back in the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!