Monday, September 1, 2014

Teal Holo and Creme

I don't know about you, but unless I have a theme I'm doing nails for, I find it hard to pick a polish and then a plate...or plates as usually is the case.  It usually takes me longer to pick the polishes and plates than to do my nails!  But fate was on my side a couple weeks ago....these two polishes were sitting side by side and made for an easy selection....they are a wonderful pairing if I don't say so myself!  





The polishes used were SpaRitual Indigo and Too Fancy Lacquer Keep Calm and Be Fancy; Indigo has two coats and Keep Calm and Be Fancy is one; no topcoat.  (Gotta love one coat holo's...and no staining either!)



Different light; more colour accurate and the holo is flaming!



Stamped using SB 020 using Mundo de Unas stamping polish #2.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



I wish picking out plates and polish was always this easy and looked so good!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I love it when I discover unexpected match-ups like this. Yours is one of the best I've seen, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!