Saturday, September 27, 2014

Tiger Stripes!

This is a mani I shared in a blog post post I did for the Digit-al Dozen featuring animal stamps but hadn't shared on the blog yet.  (Please check the post out here if you are interested in seeing lots of stamped animal mani's!)



Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (no pix as have shown before). Stamped using FUN black stamping polish, all from Infinity 12.


Infinity 12. Everything you need for various animal prints...all in the convenience of one plate!


Added green eyes just for a pop of colour and topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. So cute I love it. Nice design!!! My last nail art was a leopard fur ;D.

    xoxo Neru

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! The green is a cute touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!