Sunday, November 9, 2014

Different Dimension Pluto Is Still A Planet To Me

Today, I have mani featuring Different Dimension Pluto is Still a Planet to Me.  I adore this polish; to me, it is a perfect blue with the added bonus of gold shimmer!  I would love to find this polish shade in a creme; as much as I love this polish with the addition of the shimmer, I would like a bottle of the base like it without.  If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know! Here's what I came up with.


Started with a base of two coats of Different Dimension Pluto is Still a Planet to Me.


Different angle; can see golden shimmer better.  *Swoon*


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Big SdP I using white Konad special polish.  I've had my eye on this image in like.....forever.  I adore the image but I have to admit, it does intimidate me; it's one of those images that is unforgiving....don't get it right, and it's going to be very, very obvious.  I also thought it would look best with a certain shade of polish and Different Dimensions Pluto is Still a Planet is just that certain polish. 


I did have a certain challenge with this image; you may see that there is just no way I could stamp this image on my pinky as the star burst is too wide and none of the stripes would be visible making it a little awkward.  So I turned the image sideways and used it as an accent on the pinky and ring.  


I really like how this looks....but for some added interest, added an iridescent glitter on each nail. 


Added a coat of KBShimmer to finish.


I love how this turned out! 

Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

  1. wow...your stamps are perfect...
    on my blog you can find new nail post
    happy sunday dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamping, this manicure is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! That blue/gold shimmer is really pretty and you accented it perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a stunner and I'm totally loving the name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! My jaw almost dropped to the floor! Flawless and stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!