Saturday, May 23, 2015

Subtle Stamping

I got to thinking one day near the start of spring that I didn't have a nice, mellow yellow polish.  I noticed Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Lemon Heaven one day when I was out shopping and thought it might be what I was looking for so picked it up, then did this mani not too long after!


Started with a base of three coats of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Lemon Heaven.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Stamped using MJ XXIX using Mundo De Unas 33.


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish (first pix).

This turned out a little more like golf or tennis shirt nails than I would have liked but didn't mind it as a change up from what I wear more often!

4 comments:

  1. I love it with the stamped image over top :) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty manicure! That subtle stamping looks amazing over the yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the basic color <3

    http://carminlove.pl/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!