Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Angelacq Lacquer

I was at my local supply place not too long ago and noticed that they had a display of a new (to me) brand of polishes called Angelacq Lacquer.  They had polish as well as the counterpart in gel.  Of course I had to pick up a couple to try!  It was no surprise that my eye gravitated toward the blues; this is what I came up with when I paired a couple of them together!


Started with a base of two coats each of Angelacq Spectrum Blue with accents of Angelacq Azure Blue.



Topped with KBShimmer before stamping.




Stamped using Funky Fingers Gesso using an image from Chez Dentelle 004.



Chez Dentelle 004






Added a few accent studs for interest.



Top coated all with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



I did my other hand slightly different; really liked how this turned out too!



I unfortunately don't have much information about Angelacq Lacquer.  I had bought from local nail supply place that is one of their distributors and have a feeling they are for professionals only.  The polish is to be long lasting, up to three weeks with their topcoat according to their website, but I didn't use the topcoat, nor did I wear for three weeks!.  I have no issues with removal or staining.  I see they had a booth at CosmoProf2015 so hopefully those bloggers covering the event for media might have some insight how widely they will be available.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!