Monday, July 13, 2015

Digit-al Dozen Does Neon; Day 1

Welcome back to Digit-al Dozen week!  This month's theme is neon!  Personally, I think it is awesome that neon is the theme in the midst of the summer; I've been wearing so many neon mani's over the last few weeks that I have a good dozen or more to pick from to share now.  Picking just five to is going to be hard...but I'm sure the rest will be shown at some time!  This is one of my favourite mani's that I've done in a long time, sharing now for Day 1!


Started with a base of two coats of KBShimmer For Sail by Owner, no topcoat, with an accent of two coats of KBShimmer Foiled, again, no top coat.


Did a sponged gradient using KBShimmer In Yacht Water.


I even did a little sponging on my Cinderella hand!


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top before stamping.



I initially wanted some nice tropical florals on this but couldn't find an image for what I had in mind, so went with SdP 72.


Added a couple of studs on accent and topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish. I chose yellow and green as the polishes were leaning more this way (to me anyway) than blue and green even though blue was sponged on.  Plus the colours are brighter!



Here's the other ladies Day 1 neon mani's!



I will have to forewarn everyone that even though I mix up my mani's quite a bit day to day when I'm wearing them, it seems like for the neon ones, I did a lot of sponged gradients and lots of studs (which is no surprise to me as I'm loving the look of both right now!), but might be a little boring for sharing for the week but hopefully I'll be able to find enough variety to share....don't say you weren't warned lol!

Thanks for looking!


10 comments:

  1. Beauty gradient!! The studs match it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that gradient is killing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at neon gradient lol! Absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something so wonderful about a great gradient...and this is a great gradient. The stamping you chose over this works so well with it too - I can see why it's one of your faves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gradient and stamping are both so clean; I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gradient and stamping are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! The gradient is awesome and the metallic accent nail is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stamping is awesome as usually, but I LOVE those greens!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gradient and stamping (like always!). I really love how your stamping always has this depth to it. I think I need to try that top coat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That gradient is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!