Thursday, August 13, 2015

Digit-al Dozen Does Food; Day 4

Day 4 of Digit-al Dozen food week features a yummy barbecue!  Although I'm not sure how good the food will be with all the flames on the barbecue lol!  


Started with a base of two coats each of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Funky Fingers Dark Knight (no pix as have shown before).  Stamped using all images from Wistonia Summer Cookout with Mundo de Unas stamping polishes 11, 13, 59, FUN red and Funky Fingers Dark Knight and Gesso.


Using same stamping polishes and a brush, added a little colour to a few of the images.


Added a couple barbecue utensils to the ring for filler.


Wistonia Summer Cookout

Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.  Had a bit of polish drag that I didn't notice at the time of stamping or could have corrected it but that is why it wasn't shown in the first pix.  Macro has no forgiveness!


Here's the other ladies Day 4 food mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Your nails have officially made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is flippin awesome!! I would make me husband grill all year round, but he complains out the cold! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! This mani is spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!