Sunday, March 6, 2016

Birthday Wishes!

Today I attended a 75th Birthday brunch; these were the nails I did for the occasion!



Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls; while I initially planned on doing a pink, purple and white water marble for the base, I could not get the polishes to spread in the water so ended up doing an alcohol spray using Pipe Dream Polish Masquerades with CND Gold Chrome on top.  Shown with no top coat.



Topped with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.



Stamped using Funky Fingers Dark Knight using Uber Chic 6-01 on all fingers except ring finger.  The accent numbers are Nailways Back to Basics 123ABC and FUN 4.



Topped with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.



Hope you had a great weekend; thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!