Monday, March 14, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does Spring; Day 1

It's Digit-al Dozen week!  This month's theme is spring!  The first thing that 'springs' to mind when I think of spring is flowers!  So I decided to do some tulips for day 1; this is what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Essie Blossom Dandy, shown below with no top coat.  Two coats didn't fully provide coverage but thought that the decals I had made in advance would provide enough coverage. 


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC then waited a bit to make sure nails were fully dry. Don't mind that stray glitter on the index that I guess was in my top coat left over from a previous mani lol!


I made stamper decals using images from SB 039 and Infinity 131; outline was Funky Fingers Dark Knight and filled with assortment of acrylic paints.


Aren't they pretty?  Unfortunately, I couldn't get the full accent decal to fit on my ring finger so I cut it down a bit and used what would fit.  I used what was left to accent my right hand.


Applied decals.


Infinity 131


Sugar Bubbles SB 039 (this same image is on several plates)


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.  


Here's the other ladies Day 1 mani's!



Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. These are perfect! I love the picture with all the stampers. It comes in handy to have so many ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are so cute!! I love the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!