Sunday, March 27, 2016

Star Burst on Colors by Llarowe Rosie Posie

Happy Easter!  Hope you are having a fabulous day!  

I'm sorry to be MIA this last week; I haven't even had time to do an Easter mani (gasp!) as I've been super busy the last couple of weeks on projects and other factors that I just haven't been doing my nails as much as normal.  In fact, I did these nails quickly on Tuesday night and they are still on my nails as I type this post! Very unusual for me but good thing I love the look of them lol!  


Started with a base of two coats of Colors by Llarowe Rosie Posie.  Cbl Rosie Posie is a bright pink with light holographic and loads of shimmer.


Topped with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD before stamping.


Stamped using UberChic UC 4-01 using Funky Fingers Gesso.  I'm especially happy how well these placed given that for some reason, not one of the many clear stampers that I own would pick up the image to help with placement.  NOT A ONE. So I had to resort to my regular FAB stamper which isn't clear and just placed as best as I could.  I didn't do too bad on the fingers but the thumb isn't centered as well as it could be.  But I'll take it lol.


Top coated with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.



This isn't the best pix but this is my right hand; by some miracle, I stamped it more centered than the left hand, again, without a clear stamper.


Enjoy the rest of your Easter Sunday; thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!