Thursday, April 21, 2016

Fugly is Looking Pretty Normal Nowadays

I feel that in some ways, this mani is getting back to my nail roots; one of my early favourite things to do with manis was to add dots here and there for some interest but I haven't done it a whole lot recently it seems. However, once I stamped these nails, they needed something a little more so added the dots too for a little extra colour!


Started with a base of Nerd Lacquer Some Bastard Who's Presumably Responsible; two coats, no top coat.  There were no application issues.  


Top coated with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


Added an image from Big SdP L using Funky Fingers Gesso stamping randomly for interest.  Well, tried to stamp randomly; I seen after the fact that the middle and ring finger were stamped identically lol!


Added dotted centers using CND Bicycle Yellow.

Top coated using Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


Here's a close up of Nerd Some Bastard Who's Presumably Responsible.  You can see the base polish a little better; there's some gold flakies in there and black and bronze micro glitter for added interest.  This isn't a shade that usually appeals to me but sometimes there's an urge to wear what I called a fugly in the past but nowadays, it's no longer fugly but moreso a unique shade that I like to wear every now and then.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!