Monday, April 4, 2016

Wintery Nails for Our Wintery Weather!

I did this mani in the middle of February but didn't share as we haven't had a whole lot of snow since then and it really didn't make sense to be posting a snowy mani when we were on the cusp of spring!  But that all changed overnight with the dumping of white stuff so no time like now to share it since we are back in shoveling mode and wearing our winter gear again!


Started with a base of Noodles Nail Polish Tinsel in a Tangle with accent of OPI This Gown Needs a Crown; all no top coat.  I can still see nail with two coats of Tinsel in a Tangle and probably could have done a third coat of the Noodles but knew I would be stamping and it would cover most of it so left it with the two.


Stamped using MoYou Blue Jay using image from Delaney Hiver A001.


Stamped accent using same plate and stamping polish.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


I did my right hand slightly different and think I like the way it turned out slightly better!


Here's to hoping that this snowfall is the last we'll see but have a feeling it's not according to the weather forecast.  I sure hope the robins brought their snowshoes and winter coats with them!

Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!