Saturday, June 4, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas Does Weddings

This weeks theme for 40 Great Nail Art Ideas is weddings; I haven't been to a wedding for a very long time; maybe a good 10 years, and my own wedding is now some 23 years ago so I'm not overly familiar with what is on trend regarding weddings nowadays.  But I don't think the traditional lace look ever goes out of style, so with that in mind, I came up with these lace looking nails!



Started with a base of two coats of Essie Marshmallow, no top coat.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.  (Not this opaque IRL; just the lighting!)


Stamped using FunkyFingers Gesso using an image from Delaney Dentelle A004.



Delaney Dentelle A004





Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.



The bright lover in me was surprised I liked this as much as I did! Here's the other wedding mani's!


Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Beautyful nailart :-)
    I did some nailart, altså you can use for wedding at my blog.
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the elegant lace look for nails. This is gorgeous. What did you wear on your nails when you got married?
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mani is so sophisticated, really! I often draw some cute nail designs from the blogs like yours or http://nailartstyle.com/top-50-light-blue-nail-designs website. I can always find there any solution for the right frame of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these wedding nail art designs are simply awesome. I am so pleased to have these details here. We just tied wedding knot in fairy style at most romantic Los angeles wedding venues. My makeup artist also did great job with my nails and hairdo. She did perfect makeup.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!