Monday, September 19, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does 4; Day 3

My apologizes for not getting my Digit-al Dozen posts posted sooner; I had the mani's done for our weekly challenge but didn't have time to do the posts due to being busy with life and work, then getting ready for PolishCon!  This is another mani with four polishes used in total.



Started with a base of two coats of Pure Ice Bikini; shown below with no top coat.


Did a sponged gradient using Pure Ice Bikini and Piggy Polish Sleeping Blue-ty.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Stamped using Maybelline Navy Narcissist using an image from Star Nails.


Star Nails


So if you are counting, that is three polishes used so far.  For the fourth polish, added a few dots using FunkyFingers Gesso.



Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.



Here's the other ladies Day 3 mani's related to 4!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!