Tuesday, September 27, 2016

More Fall Nails (Or Any Season LOL)


I cannot believe how fast the weather changed!  Last week, sunny, warm and beautiful; this week, cold, windy, raining and miserable!  Today is sunny but it is chill-eeee!  Fall has certainly arrived!  Here's another fall appropriate mani!


Started with a base of two coats of Cirque Mink; this is with no top coat.


Stamped using an image from Infinity Nails 120 using MdU 43.


Infinity Nails 120



Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush to finish.  Love all the sparkly holo peeking through the image!


This is a pretty classic, neutral look to me; I would wear this any day of the year, not just for fall!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. These are very pretty - love the base polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always read your blog and getting much data from it and feel extremely glad to be here.Thank you in order for offering this superb post to us, I will share this to my companions who love to sparkly polish. you could lookup now dissertation writing service.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!