Sunday, October 2, 2016

Fall Leaves

Fall has certainly arrived here in Ontario; the leaves are just starting to turn with pockets of colour here and there.   It was really noticeable how much the leaves changed from the drive to cottage country on Friday afternoon to the drive home on Sunday afternoon and I think there's going to be some nice colour over the next few weeks!



For these fall nails, started with a base of Pretty & Polished In the Buff and Elevation Polish Street Side NYC.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I made these stamper decals two years ago using images from MoYou London Mother Nature-07; they've been sitting on stampers all this time.  Used acrylic paints and I *think* 10.1 holo jellies.  Think!  I can't say for sure as it was some time ago!  I wasn't sure how they would fair being so old but topped them with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails clear and hoped for the best!  They didn't turn out too badly; I did have one tear but decided to work with it anyway.


Applied the stamper decals.


I had enough stamper decals left over to do my right hand so applied them as well as stamped the middle with an image from Delaney Automne 001. 


Delaney Automne 001



Love this holo leaf!  I need to do a full set of decals with this holo look!


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.




Hope you had a great weekend; thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Your decals look amazing! I can never get mine that good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!