Monday, January 30, 2017

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year!  Sorry, I'm a couple days late!  It's the Year of the Rooster; here's what I came up with!


I did some marble drips with the thought in mind that it would be mainly red, with thin lines of marble of black and glitter butttttt they didn't turn out like that.  Too much black for the most part and just wasn't what I had in mind.  Hey, sometimes that happens.  Used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Red My Lips, OPI Black Onyx and Parrot Polish White Gold. 


Applied the decals and tried to clean up that darn red as best as I could!


 Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top before stamping.


Stamped using Bundle Monster BM-S230 (index), BM-S228 (upper images on ring), BM-H15 (lower images on ring), and MoYou Zodiac Collection-22 (pinky, middle and thumb).  Used CND Gold Chrome as the stamping polish.



MoYou Zodiac Collection-22



 Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I did my other hand slightly different; liked how it turned out too!
 

This didn't turn out exactly what I had in mind but OK I think in the end!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I love that you show your process. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this mani is beautiful and you put so much detail into it. Gorgeous!!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried a drip marble mani! These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!