Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Pretty & Polished Dusty Creme Gradient

I'm going to soon start sharing some Valentine's Day mani's, but before I do, I thought I'd share this mani I did a week or so ago.  This is some of my favourite things (dusty cremes, blue, sponged gradient, easy peasy)!  If you seen my New Year's post, you might remember that the Pretty & Polished dusty creme polishes are some of my faves right now.  Just a little bit of a something something to make for an interesting base for stamping.  Well, I thought I would see how well they gradient and must say, not too shabby if I do say myself!  Here's what I came up with!  


Started with a base of two coats of Pretty & Polished My Sage Advice.  Can you see the dusty formula?  I love the look of this! 


I should have cropped this pix but hopefully you can see the Pretty & Polished special dusty formula here.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did a sponged gradient using these pretties; Pretty & Polished My Sage Advice, Weather the Storm and Reflect and Ponder.


This is how it turned out!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I decided to do a tri-mix for the stamping too using MoYou Beach House and Cool Pool and Esmaltes da Kelly Icaro with images from FUN 3 and an accent of UberChic UC 14-02.


UC 14-02




Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  In case you are wondering about the removal of these dusty cremes, there were no issues.  Polish came off just like a normal creme.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!