Monday, February 6, 2017

You're Outta This World, Valentine!

This mani might date me but these are the type of corny Valentine's we exchanged back in the day at school! That would be a long time ago lol!  I recycled my galaxy nails and turned it into another non-typical Valentine's Day mani!


To see the details of the galaxy base, please go to my post here.  Stamped words using Nailways Back to Basics 123 ABC using FunkyFingers Gesso.  Yes, every. single. letter. stamped. individually!


Added images from BundleMonster BM-XL213.


BM XL-213



Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I thought it might look better matte so added a coat of OPI matte....but in all honestly, not sure if I like the matte or shiny version better lol!


Hopefully you didn't mind these because I might have more corny Valentine's Day mani's coming this way!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Wow this mani has everything going on, I love it!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!