Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Dry Brush Flowers

I haven't had a whole lot of time lately to do really detailed nail art and even less time to do blog posts (as you can see from the frequency of posts).  Unfortunately, I don't see a change to this in the near future.  I do have oodles of nails to share, but again, posting time is a problem but I will share as I have time!  I do find doing my nails at the end of the day helpful with relaxing after a hectic day, so I still do my nails pretty often, but due to time constraints, they might not all be the most elaborate, detailed nails out there and I thank you if you are still here checking out my little blog and liking my pix on the various social media accounts!   I have been trying to do some more creative backgrounds/bases that don't take a lot of time and this was another attempt at dry brushing as it's pretty quick although the end result wasn't that good lol!  Here's what I came up with!


Did a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfiriend Scales Walls.  Then added some dry brushing; polishes used from thumb going clockwise are LVX Citrine, Butter London Sprog, CND Taffy Pink, Butter London Lady Bird and The Kit Beach Dancin.


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with images from Creative Shop 22 (pinky, middle and ring), Creative Shop 61 (index) and Creative Shop 56 (thumb).  The stamping polish is FunkyFingers Dark Knight.  I absolutely love these images and thing they would be fantastic for some stamper decals/reverse stamping!  


Creative Shop 22



Creative Shop 61



Top coated with KBShimmer to finish.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks so beautiful. Dry brush base is perfect for stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so delightful! They remind me of vintage 1970's kitchen curtains! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!