Thursday, November 9, 2017

Ever After Polish Diamonds Are Forever

I got this stunner at Indie Expo Canada as part of the VIP bag and while I wore it just a couple days after the event, I haven't gotten around to sharing it!  This is Ever After Polish Diamonds Are Forever, an IEC LE.


Started with a base of three coats of Ever After Polish Diamonds Are Forever, no top coat.  I did a quick check of the Ever After site and this polish is still available here.  


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I didn't want to cover the gorgeous glitter base so picked this image from DRK-A using MdU 1.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



For those of you who didn't know, a date for Indie Expo Canada 2018 has been sent; mark your calendars for June 9 and 10, 2018!

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!