Monday, January 15, 2018

Winter Snowflakes!

It a snowy day here today; lake-effect flurries all day and then calling for heavier snow late this afternoon into evening.  I was searching through my archives and found this snowflake mani from December 2016.  This is still very much my style and appropriate for today so thought I would share; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats each of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Red My Lips, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Sally Hansen Celeb City.


Added two coats of FingerPaints Of Quartz You Can over the OPI.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Lina 4 Seasons-Winter 01 (no note of stamping polish and too long ago for me to remember!)


Lina 4 Seasons-Winter 01





Stamped the thumb as well with same image (not that well apparently lol)


Added a couple accent studs, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I personally am not a fan of this mani; it's OK in theory but the middle finger just looks off; shouldn't have put the FP top coat on it and it would have matched a little better. It's OK, just not a favourite!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!